The Sankhja Transformation of an Unknown Teaching of Sentences
(Translated by Palásthy Beáta Anna)
DON'T BE FAR
Everything is suffering: salvation can be
brought in by knowledge.
1. „Joy and sensitivity of suffering change together...Joy: similarity – suffering disparity, resistance. The direction given in the direct experience: joy is spreading, because originally it's universal... the experience of evident is born from joy. The interference thet increases (one another of) the joy, the joy of the ones, who belong to the collectivity. Perversity limits itself, joy doesn't bear being limited. The pathologic, the narcotic limit joy tendentiously.”
2. „To go to meet suffering; to break
through this net in a straight line... always look for the way of the
greatest resistance!...I bear the character so, that I break up the
mirror!... searching, seeking springing a well, creating... Intuition is
the not– divided qualitative and quantiative appreciation... one has to
expose with the most painful questions. I measure with the most painful
contradiction the others... The presence of any resistance is needed so as
we could get a moving view coming from the deepest. It can't be pretended.
The paradoxical situation (state) of the secret teaching is: anyone can
read it, but they don't get it from within: esotericum. If its central
importance isn't recognized, it remains a secret teaching further
3-5. The sources of
3. „To agree: whenever it's possible; to co-ordinate the differences inwardly... Always appreciate at first... In certain questions a universal facing has become possible, that was unimaginable before the 20th century... There is no way to raise questions in effect without comparing them to the Prechristian and Christian revelations!... The old thought, the single thought always creates a new experience…”
The (not- charlatan, not-propagandistic but the) real esotericum:
a. Theory (it can applicable for all part- searching, and for the whole world in waves of knowledge.)
b. Real imparting ( solidarity of human community and being, being and appreciation, I've found something in an unknown world, of which I give a sign).
c. Conscience, direct experience, intuition ( the absolute appreciation is being defined: permanent revaluation.)
The unit of the three world is: Divine service.
Esotericum: „It's a qualitatively way that can't be eluded for the revelation for the accustoming of ears.”
4. „The ancient mystery is the only one, but it manifests itself everywhere. The ancient mystery is the trinitarial, immanent unit of being, recognition and appreciation. This is OM. In this last formula is found what we say, and what we can't say. The delegates of the biblical aeon say yes to one another, and to the way they followed together! – Jesus... came to fulfill the law!”
5. „The appreciation, that a human has
completed that is what turns the cardinal points of the world... not a
single thinker can be worked out, at least can be God– I can run the way
between the full richness and the full unit of appreciation as many times,
as I want...Humility can be heightened. The only way I can raise myself if
I overstep my line... From the pure monoteism arises the demand that we
should search the unit of the world...Real, spiritual and trinitarial
understanding of the world.”
6. „… we can't step away from the consequences of our actions, either by natural death, or by suicide... the fear of life... We have no reason of supposing something else, but that we permanently live the consequences of our actions... Love is the source of logic.”
7-9 (The) Nature and (the) soul (
vjakta, avjakta, purusa).
7. „Nature is present in industry... The putting humans under tools is the negation of being, and we have to return to being, in order to understand our own instruments... In the case of examinating reality we cut out a piece; but that piece has to be followed back!... Proportions give the „prak(ri)tikum” practical way of recognition... Catching of the untachable grain of the Gestal... Teleologhy: the immanent structure of being... The being means the organic connection of eternity.”
8. „The sacral order of the world would collapse, if nihilism that grains ground in all other walks of our lives couldn't get across if only in the mathematical basic– problems... There is raggedness between being and appreciating, it isn't a tearing up. The most negative grades are also precious. The fact, that bad is needed, doesn't mean, that we don't have to strive against it... How (by what means) am I a player in the drama of being? – The importance of all humans.”
9. „Through the affirmation to the roses
the affirmation of chains... Spirit doesn't ask but gives, and it never
gets bored with it. The presenter grows stronger."
10-11. The three qualities (
10. „The trinity of aesthetic quality–logicum–ethicum is in a sacral, whirl – like movement.”
11. „Man is a unit of logicum, ethicum, and aesthetic quality. The sacral analysis three main courses are:
ethicum: is the operative, breaking activity;
aesthetic quality: is the receptive and comprehensive passivity;
logicum: is the change– point between the two; it's cool and hot.
It's relative neutrality derives from
here. These three movements are not projected, not atomistic, but the
triple tension of human movement.– It's a motionless being and origin from
moving. Being is: the collaboration of existence and origin. Their
separation is abstraction... Appreciations have their meaning only in
12-14. The role and the
consequences of the „gunas” in the
12. „How do the three motives give the food to one another? The absorbing ethics, the logic, that makes changes, the passive, the guarding aesthetics.
13. And: „a) Every thing is identical with itself.
b) Every thing can be categorized.
c) Every thing is connected to every other thing.
a) Every phase is identical with itself.
b) Every phase can be arranged.
c) Every phase is connected to every other phase.
a) Every judgement is identical with itself.
b) Every judgement is true or not true, there isn't a third case.
c) No judgement can be also true and also wrong from the same point of view.
14. „In a not– atomized, functionalized unit (aesthetic quality, logicum, ethicum):
I am this passivity
I am this activity
and I am this
15-17. The touchstones of the
15. „In my conscience I identify myself with myself.”
16. „The spirit... is a centre, we can't disregard, but it is indescribable.”
17. „CONSCIENCE: start, our connection
with God, the centre of our whole being (mind), soul and its clash, the
rank- relative fixed point of the realization of spirit, fear–fear of God
as the beginning of wisdom... the source of ethics, because it's the
concrete apriori of belief,... aesthetics–mathmatics–technics maintain a
concrete, followable, controlable blood–circulation – like connection –
from another view, to the constructive problems of the living body, it's
the system of co-ordinates of: time–space–reason–being–spirit, ...Cogitor:
God thinks us through it, and we can think this on!... We are born through
18-19. The connection of (the) soul and
(the) nature ( prakriti)
18. „The lowe energies that we succeed to raise to the higher mode of existence, the deeper contradictions and dissonances that we succeed to resolve... The body is in the soul... The sacral process of the course of life. Digesting line: inorganic–plant–animal–human. – We have to pass through the more screens and baths, so as we could enter the sanctum. Bodily and mental purification by successive stages. Indecency is the indecency of the extrementum. – Its concatenation with the digestion... The reality of pureness and indecency and our animating pleasant sensation: the working of the alimentation– elimination. The question is the aesthetic quality of the bios-soul. To organize the more systematically so that the two poles of the assimilation would be the more distant... The more screens and baths as far as the sanctum, so as we wouldn't take any of this scum with us. Preparation, selection, separation... the sacral consuming–process... Instead of the fundamental dualism of material and spirit I assume many qualitative jumps and abyss... – I've won over the rude empiricism... We can't stand the rude dualism, we always have to break through. Healthy duality is possible.”
19. „3. The cognition of nature;that doesn't recognize us.
2. The „getting know”. People's getting know of one another. Conscience– theory.
getting- know-appreciation of God.” „... there are two revelations, the
word and the nature.”
20-34. The inner construction of humans:
the psyche the sensation and the active-
20. „The whole me is also in sensation.”
21. „All emotions that make humans individualistic, become lonely, pathologic, narcotic.”
22. „It isn't good to eat and drink alone.”
23. „The question is the primary collective being of sensation.”
24. „Sameness” (identity): every phase is common. Equality: particular identity.”
25. „The spirit, the intelligence are common realities. Intelligence makes us communal. To understand one. – Differences must be co-ordinated inwardly.”
26. „The growth of the community is the joy – without it: is suffering.”
27. „Facing life quite high objectivity is possible.”
28. „Everything that I can't cope with, I am in an absolutely hypnotized situation; I can't even suffer it consciously.”
29. „– Some kind of a psychotechnic point of view, empiria can be negligible for some time. I have to start off my own reality: What do I want to reach? What are the control–conditions? The aid-construction takes me away, serves me, but only until I am conscious of its aid-construction being. If it becomes unconscious: it hypnotizes. Reality comprehended subjectively is: taking empiria seriously.”
30. „We must refuse the ruling objectivism, that imagines the subject apart from the observer. There isn't sensation that is free from appreciation, it doesn't exist apart from it... We must set off the appreciation that is in the background.”
31. „I don't have to keep the unit, because unit keeps me... Passivity is in that moment, when I accept a higher extent for the activity.”
32. „Spiritual life can't be put together even of its basic functions.”
33. „Concentration to that I see... It's an original human attitude, that it tuckles reality on the verges. Of three match- sticks, man takes one of the outside. We touch the match- sticks in the middle only with inner concentration.”
34. „… the more I forge on, the more and
the wider verges are...openness towards verges– effects... – the
identification as a whole... love...
35-37. The soft (pure, fine, gentle)
body (linga) and the transmigration of
35. „The soul builds the body by re- organization and by re- appreciating. The soul is a dramatic transition between body and spirit (incarnation, sublimation,... assimilation, identification). The last exitement of the spirit that organizes the body, its constructive exitement is: the soul.”
36. Death: a journey to [x] country: to the known and unknown world... The fear when facing death comes from the fearing- spirit and the negation of spirit... The fear of the unrealistic, nirvana–like unit: is the renunciation of the deepest individual point... – there is no direct correspondence among the individualities... The reincarnation distinguishes and doesn't detach from the total continuity of the logos, and it imagines also after death a reduced individual existence.
37. „The renicarnation – spiritual
causality... There, where someone in one's life is really superior to
time, the thought of reincarnation sinks... The taking the responsibility
for all can be understood only by the
38-39. The species of
38. „The criterion of the normal and of the pathologic is the together – separate.”
39. „The character of the normal is the feast: the communal reality..."
The goal of the activity of the nature
is the redemption of soul.
40. „The mystical whirling convergence of life is realized through it: birth of myth!”
41. „Expanse is the complementer of material. Expanse is not space, but infinite fullness... Expanse exists, as the pervasiveness of forms he place of the personal experience.
42. „The expression: presence of mind... it expresses the spontaneous concentration. This makes possible walking on the earth, across the bridge. Presence of mind (soul–present–being; existence): three post-methaphysical expressions. Present and eternity. The being also relate to this. Soul, reincarnation, personality.”
43. „Existence is an identifical drama:
Highers make use of lawers!”
44-45. The content of the redeeming
knowledge, the meditation that brings
44. „I can't find an example – even by the grace of God – for changing the line of enlightenment, I can find only densification until the trauma!... Joy is the condition of freedom... It's the coinciden-of existence and appreciation.”
Gospel: good news (joyful/glad tidings)... I would regret forever
if I didn't take the moment... We have to get ready for what we aren't
ready for. The moment of the abandonment of the known
world... the description of the decisive steps ( the
46-48. Under the influence of knowledge
the connection between soul and material breaks
46. „Personality gets lost.”
47. „The total penetrability is the rift, the clear interference, the clear freedom what I am, so not the substantial, impenetrable Maya, but the contrasubstantional Atman. This is the me– experience, the total, the free, the airy.
48. „If I can't say anything to a dying
man, than there is something wrong with all my messages. The consolation
and threst of freedom! One won't get out of life- danger. This is the
consolation and this is the threat.”
49-50. The knower at the time of his
death will be released forever.
1. „When one is dying, the body–soul dies, and the soul–spirit sinks back in the universal intelligence.”
2. „The last harbouring, the last death is the total identification.”
You, little candle- flame,
help the Sun to come back,
spark in my eyes,
shine through my flickering cells,
awake my sleeping soul,
turn to alive the thoughts,
and now my every single cell,
all my feelings
and all my thoughts
do turn into a shining diamond- body,
and do unit with everyone in joy
Kőszegi Lajos writer, editor, teacher (born in Hungary – Devecser, 1956. Nov. 7). Pécs: technical architect and teacher (1981). Budapest: journalism-school (1984). Budapest University of Technology: engineering monument (2008). 1981-1988 journalist: Universitas, Dunántúli Napló, Somogyi Néplap, veszprémi Napló. Veszprém: editor of Visszhang art magazine (1985-86). Veszprém: literary-historians (1988-1991). Book serieseditor of Pantheon Pannon (1989-1999). Veszprém Petőfi Theater: literary manager (2000-2004). Since 2004: teacher.